- Every BRAND-NEWMelodyMedia PRODUCT purchased directly from one of our official selling channels is covered by a 6 Months / 1-year ( Please check the product page to know your product warranty period)
- TheWARRANTY PERIOD begins on the date of purchase.
- If purchased on 3rd party websites or retailers, the product must be registered on our website within 10 days of receipt of product to be eligible for warranty claims.
- If the product is determined to be defective, MelodyMedia will rectify the product or replace its defective parts (with new or refurbished product).
MELODYMEDIA UNDERTAKES THE PRODUCT REPLACEMENT IF
THE FOLLOWING CASES ARE NOT COVERED BY THE MELODYMEDIA REPLACEMENT:
· Expired Warranty
· Purchase of the product from un-authorised persons or shopping channels
· Minor faults in the quality of a product which do not affect the product’s value or technical condition
· Sound characteristics (sound is a subjective matter and is not warranted)
· Faults resulting from improper use (e.g. mechanical damage, incorrect operating voltage, improper use); the proper use conditions are – stated in the user’s manual
· Damages or defects caused by normal wear and tear (scratches, attritions, abrasions etc.), extreme temperature or humidity
· Faults resulting from accidental or intended damage
· Any modification of MelodyMedia products made by you or a third party
· Product loss
· Cosmetic damage
· Damage due to acts of nature or God. For example; lightning strikes, and the like
· Commercial use
· Battery ( In-built )
· In-Built Microphone
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
To request service/ support in warranty period, the customer needs to reach out to our customer service team by contacting us on the website or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at customer care number 080-23492250 / 6363772699. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision. If the product is warranty authorised, the customer will be responsible for sending the defective/damaged product to the service centre and the charges will be borne by the customer itself. Authorization does not guarantee exchange. We will rectify the product upon receipt of the return package. All products sent back must include all components, manuals, registration cards, and original undamaged packaging. The courier cost to send the defective back to the customer will be borne by MelodyMedia.