The first Bluetooth Transmitter Receiver Audio Adapter with V5.1 technology with Volume control.
SUPPORTS 2 WAY AUDIO CONFERENCING FOR PC/ LAPTOP
To use with Laptop / PC:
1. Plug in to USB Port of PC/ Laptop
2. Dont plug Aux Cable, use only USB device for PC / Laptop
3. Put Walkie in TX mode by ensuring it is blinking Red Color
4. Put your Bluetooth Speakers/ Earphones in pairing mode. (Make sure your Mobile Bluetooth is Turned OFF at the time of Pairing
5. Once Paired, Walkie light will turn to Solid RED with no more blinking. Which means it works on Auto Pairing and no need to search on your Laptop / PC For nearby Bluetooth devices
6. Now you are ready to get Audio on your Bluetooth Speakers / Earphones
7. It can also be used for Conference Calls, as Walkie comes with Built in Mic.
Note: Mic wont work in PC / Laptop if Aux Cable is connected to Walkie. So do not use with Aux Cable when used for PC/ Laptop.
Need AUX Connection in CAR & HOME AUDIO to use in Receiving Mode
Features of Walkie in Receiving Mode
1. Make your Non – Bluetooth Audio system like Car Audio / Home Audio Bluetooth Enabled
2. For both Car & Home Audio to work with this product, its a Must to have AUX or Line INPUT apart from powering it on any USB Port
3. Put the device in RX Mode by ensuring it blinks BLUE LIGHT.
4. Connect device on both USB & AUX Port
5. Switch your Car Audio / Home Audio System to AUX / LINE IN MODE
6. Pair with your Mobile. On mobile it will display: RT02 for Pairing name
7. Once paired you can now enjoy Music on your Car Audio / Home Audio
8. Also Walkie can be used to make and receive Calls with Built in MIC for hassle free drive
9. You can even Switch Next & Previous song when short press the + – Buttons on the Walkie
Wirelessly Stream Audio from your TV to your Bluetooth Earphones / Speakers
Most Compatible Bluetooth Transmitter with Version 5.1
Features of Walkie in Transmitting Mode:
1. Plug Walkie on TV USB Port
2. Connect Aux Cable one end in Walkie, other end on TV AUDIO OUT port. (Earphone Port / AUDIO OUT)
3. Put Walkie in TX Mode by long pressing the M Button to ensure it blinks RED Color
4. Put Mobile Bluetooth OFF temporarily to avoid any Bluetooth Interference
5. Put your Bluetooth Headphones/ Speakers in Pairing Mode. Hold the Bluetooth Button or Power Button long till lights blink fast on your Bluetooth Headphones / Speakers
6. Once paired the RED Light on Walkie turns Solid RED.
7. Now you can enjoy TV sound wirelessly to your bluetooth Speaker / Earphones
Easy Control of TV Audio Volume with Walkie Bluetooth Transmitter for your Earbuds
India’s first Bluetooth Transmitter Receiver that allows Easy Control of Volume in Transmitting Mode
We developed this product for people using the product to pair with bluetooth Earphones / Earbuds where you are unable to control the volume from TV remote.
This device overcomes the issue of Volume Control for Audio from TV to Bluetooth Earbuds as it comes with Volume Control Buttons
NEED POWER ALWAYS, NO BATTERY INSIDE
Walkie does not come with Built in Battery, which means it has to be always powered using the USB on any power socket or USB Port. This means the device can run for as many hours without the hassle of battery. If any static noise is heard while using the device, Kindly power on higher Power adapter like 5v- 2Amp.
WHY CHOOSE WALKIE BLUETOOTH TRANSMITTER RECEIVER ?
Walkie has many edges over other bluetooth transmitter receivers in the market, be at functionality, be it technology, be it connectivity , be it compatibility
IN RECEIVER MODE, USING WITH AUX IS A MUST
Whether used in Car or at Home Audio as Receiver Mode, its a Must to use with AUX Cable to get the audio to receive on your system.
There are no reviews yet.